What Should I do if I’m Involved in a Pedestrian Accident?

If you are involved in a pedestrian accident, the first thing you should do is to call 911 and get yourself checked by an EMT. The only way to ensure your safety is to be examined by a professional who knows how different injuries can present themselves.

You should not refuse any treatment on scene. If you refuse treatment on scene, it can be used as an argument to deny or lower your settlement.

After receiving proper treatment, you should contact a personal injury attorney, like those at Kirsch, Stone & Morgan, specializing in pedestrian accidents. Your attorney can help you maximize your settlement from the at fault party.

The knowledgeable injury attorneys at Kirsch, Stone & Morgan are here to help you navigate these trying times and get the settlement you deserve. Contact us for a free consultation.