Q. My brother was seriously injured in his car accident. What should he do next?

A. It is important to seek legal counsel immediately with a law firm that has a proven record of success with injury accident cases. Newark car accident attorneys Kirsch, Stone & Morgan have represented thousands of seriously injured auto accident victims throughout the state of New Jersey. Be informed to ensure you or your brother have taken the right steps after the accident.